My FAVORITE homemade granola recipe! Learn how to make Daphne’s pumpkin spice granola which is quick, easy, healthy and perfect for fall.
SUBSCRIBE to ILoveFlavor: http://YouTube.com/ILoveFlavor
PUMPKIN SPICE GRANOLA RECIPE
By Jenny Kelley of ILoveFlavor.com
Ingredients – Dry:
1 1/2 cups rolled oats, gluten free
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds, raw and unsalted
1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
1/4 teaspoon salt
Ingredients – Wet:
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Ingredients – Mix Ins:
1/2 cup dried cranberries, unsweetened
1/2 cup Greek yogurt-covered almonds, chopped
1. In a large bowl, add your dry ingredients and mix together until just combined. In a small bowl, add your wet ingredients together, stir, then pour on top of and mix together with dry ingredients.
2. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, pour granola mixture on top and spread evenly over pan.
3. Bake in a 250F oven for 15 minutes. Remove, toss with spatula, spread evenly, and place back in the oven.
4. Bake for another 15 minutes. Remove, toss with spatula, spread evenly, and place back in the oven.
5. Last time! Bake for another 15 minutes or until your granola is lightly brown and toasted. Be careful not to burn your granola! Remove, toss with spatula, and let cool.
6. Pour granola into bowl, add your favorite mix-ins (cranberries and yogurt almonds), and mix together.
7. Store in a sealed container and Enjoy!
Follow Jenny for more flavorful recipes and fun:
Have a flavorful day!