Hi there! Jenny the “witch” here and today I’m going to share a special recipe for Halloween – my Baked Sweet Potato Slices that are spicy, sweet. and specially cut just to celebrate Halloween!
BAKED SWEET POTATO SLICES
Recipe by Jenny Kelley of ILoveFlavor.com
1 long slender sweet potato
Non-stick cooking spray (coconut oil)
Seasoning (Pumpkin spice, Cajun seasoning, and/or salt)
1. Wash and pat dry sweet potato. Cut in thin slices.
2. Spread slices across cutting board. Use mini cookie cutters to cut out Halloween or favorite shapes.
3. Cover baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Spread out slices and cut outs on baking sheet. Spray slices with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle slices lightly with seasoning.
4. Bake on 400F in a convectional oven (or 425F in conventional oven) for 20 minutes until nice and crispy.
5. Remove from oven, serve on a “spooky” black plate and enjoy!
Did I mention that they are even healthy for you? It’s a perfect snack for Halloween, at your next party, or any time – all year long 🙂
Stay tuned – NEW Videos every Tuesday and Friday on ILoveFlavor.com for flavorful and fun recipes!
To not miss a video, please subscribe to ILoveFlavor at https://YouTube.com/ILoveFlavor
Watch #TexMexTuesday LIVE Show every Tuesday at 7pm CT: https://blab.im/MissJennyKelley
Daily Periscope to celebrate Food Holidays Monday through Friday at 8am CT: https://www.periscope.tv/missjennykelley
#BestSipEver Flavor Host sharing weekly recipes at http://WineChannelTV.tv
Have a flavorful day!